COVID-19 Advisory18 March 2020
As the situation continues to grow, we are making it a priority to keep our employees as well as our customers safe. If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit our employees. Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside of Canada. We want to assure our customers that we are keeping our storefront and counter areas clean. We ask that you consider social distancing (2 meters) while in our stores and warehouses.
We are committed to providing you with quality service and support throughout this situation, for as long as the law permits us to. At this time, we don’t anticipate any disruption in our normal gas delivery service or consumable orders. Thank you for your understanding.Read our Full Policy
Miller Syncrowave 250
- Syncrowave 250DX has proven itself as an Industry Standard.
- Squarewave technology, Adaptive Hot Start™, Syncro Start™ all assist in making your welds cleaner and easier to weld.
- Compensates for power fluctuation without changing your welding parameters.
- Line voltage compensation.
(Rental Package not as exactly shown in picture)
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- TIG (GTAW)
- TIG PULSE (GTAW-P)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Stainless Steel
- Steel: 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) - 1/2 in. (12.7 mm)
- Aluminum: 0.015 in. (0.4 mm) - 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
|Dimensions||H: 33.25 in. W: 28.5 in. D: 25 in.|
|Weight||378 lbs (217 kg)|
|Rated Output||350 A at 34 VAC, 40% Duty Cycle|
|300 A at 32 VAC, 60% Duty Cycle|
|Amperage Range: DC Stick/TIG||280 A at 32 V, 100% duty cycle|
|Amperage Range: MIG/FCAW||300 A at 32 V, 100% duty cycle|
|351 A at 32 V, 60% duty cycle|
|Amperage Range: AC Stick/TIG||200 A at 25 V, 60% duty cycle|