Miller Syncrowave 350
- Syncrowave 250DX has proven itself as an Industry Standard.
- Squarewave technology, Adaptive Hot Start™, Syncro Start™ all assist in making your welds cleaner and easier to weld.
- Compensates for power fluctuation without changing your welding parameters. Line voltage compensation.
(Rental Package not as exactly shown in picture)
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- TIG (GTAW)
- TIG PULSE (GTAW-P)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Stainless Steel
- Steel: 0.012 in. (0.3 mm) - 1/2 in. (12.7 mm)
- Aluminum: 0.015 in. (0.4 mm) - 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
|Dimensions||H: 33.25 in. W: 28.5 in. D: 25 in.|
|Weight||378 lbs (217 kg)|
|Rated Output||350 A at 34 VAC, 40% Duty Cycle|
|300 A at 32 VAC, 60% Duty Cycle|